Dental Implants Brentwood, Los Angeles, CA
Are you considering dental implants in Brentwood? Brentwood Dental Art offers comprehensive tooth replacement with single, multi-tooth, or full arch implant restorations. These permanent treatments are one of the best solutions for anyone with missing teeth.
Get your smile back
Get Your Perfect Smile Back
A missing tooth can affect your biting, speech, eating choices, and self-confidence. Dental implants are the best long-term solution for replacing missing teeth & restoring your smile to both beauty & functionality.
What are Dental Implants?
Brentwood dental implants are biocompatible restorations that mimic the look, feel, and function of natural teeth. Implants are essentially artificial tooth roots that, when anchored into the bone, are strong enough to support permanent restorations like crowns, bridges, and dentures.
What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
The advantages of dental implants far surpass most other modern tooth replacements.
- A More Natural Alternative: Implants are shaped to look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
- Improved Comfort and Convenience: Treatment is minimally invasive, and there’s no need to wear a removable denture or alter adjacent teeth to anchor a bridge.
- Natural Anti-Aging Capabilities: Implants slow bone loss to provide a fuller facial profile.
- Better for Your Self-Confidence: Speaking and eating with implants is like having a natural smile all over again.
- Easier to Talk and Eat With: No foods are off-limits with dental implants.
- Designed to Last a Lifetime: When maintained properly, your dental implants can last for the rest of your life.
- Extremely High Success Rate:Brentwood dental implants have the highest success rate of any modern restoration (over 98%).
- Simple Home Care and Maintenance: Daily maintenance of dental implants involves simple brushing and flossing.
Disadvantages of Dental Implants
Some people may be hesitant to get dental implants because of bone loss or costs associated with treatments. Thankfully there are a variety of implant designs and financing options to make this treatment available to more people than ever.
Common Types of Dental Implant Treatment
Depending on how many teeth you need to replace, common types of dental implant restorations include:
Single Tooth Replacement
Individual missing teeth can easily be restored with a single implant and porcelain crown. These traditional implants stand independently of all other teeth in the mouth, making them one of the only non-invasive tooth replacement options available.
Multi-Tooth Implant Bridges
Instead of wearing a partial denture or traditional tooth-supported bridge, a fixed bridge can be installed on top of a pair of dental implants. Implant bridges are ideal for 3-4 missing teeth.
Full Arch All-on-4 Implants
Rehabilitate your entire row of teeth with one hybrid appliance that’s permanently attached on top of four dental implants. The slim, contoured shape of All-on-4 implants follows the natural curvature of your smile.
Implant Supported Dentures (Overdentures)
Sometimes called “snap-on” or “clip-in” dentures, overdentures are removable but use 2-4 implants for added reinforcement throughout the day. No messy pastes or adhesives are needed.
If you’re looking for a free consultation or a second opinion on dental implants, please feel free to reach out us today!
Dental Implant Procedure: What to Expect
Getting dental implants involves a comprehensive exam and treatment planning process where we will discuss your needs. Some things to keep in mind are whether any teeth need to be removed or if bone grafting is needed for support.
Next, we will plan to install your dental implants. This minimally invasive procedure can typically be completed using a local anesthetic (numbing medication.) However, our Brentwood dentist also offers sedation upon request for the most relaxing experience.
After your implant installation, we’ll allow the implants to integrate with the bone for at least 3-4 months. In the meantime, you’ll wear a protective healing prosthesis. Once full integration is achieved, we’ll affix special abutments on top of your implants and then install the permanent, custom restoration (crown, bridge, or denture.)
Brentwood Dental Art team is highly experienced in placing dental implants and restoring patient smiles. Schedule your complimentary consultation today and determine if a dental implant is a right solution for you.
How to Care for Dental Implants
Daily maintenance of your implants can keep them stable for a lifetime. It’s important to brush and floss around each dental implant daily. For hard-to-reach spaces, a water flosser can be especially useful. Be sure to plan preventative checkups every six months.
Are Dental Implants Right for You?
Some contraindications, such as certain medications or health concerns, may prohibit dental implant treatment. We recommend visiting our Brentwood, Los Angeles, CA dentist to determine if you qualify for implant treatment and to discuss which types of implants are best for your circumstances.
Why are Implants So Successful?
Unlike other types of dental restorations, dental implants are permanently supported by your bone, similar to natural teeth. Because bone structures fuse with the surface of the implant’s biocompatible design, the restoration becomes a permanent part of your new smile. Implants have the highest success rate of any modern dental restoration.
How Implants Use Advanced Technology for a Better Care Experience
State-of-the-art implant therapy ensures benefits like:
- Improved Comfort: Implant therapy is a minimally invasive procedure with little downtime required. The results will leave you feeling like you have natural teeth all over again.
- Natural Looking Results: Dental implants are the only restoration that mirrors the natural shape and function of anatomical teeth. We’ll match your restoration to blend in perfectly with your surrounding smile.
- Enhanced Durability: Dental implants fully integrate with supporting bone tissues, making them a stable and permanent part of your smile. In fact, implants are stronger than natural teeth!
- State-of-the-Art Materials: We utilize medical-grade, high-quality materials like zirconia, titanium, and ceramics that mirror natural tooth anatomy, aesthetics, and function.
Our top of the line dental implant procedure includes:
- Titanium implant (base) – Highest quality, medical-grade, made in the US
- Titanium Abutment
- Zirconia Crown – Highest grade zirconia
- Initial Exam
- 3D CT Imaging Scan
Brentwood Dental Implants
Find out if dental implants are right for you. Call Brentwood Dental Art today to reserve a no-obligation dental implant evaluation with one of our Brentwood, Los Angeles, CA dental implant providers. Flexible payment options are available!
Questions Answered on This Page
- What are Dental Implants?
- What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Disadvantages of Dental Implants
- Common Types of Dental Implant Treatment
- Dental Implant Procedure: What to Expect
- How to Care for Dental Implants
- Are Dental Implants Right for You?
- Why are Implants So Successful?
- How Implants Use Advanced Technology
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Implants are biocompatible and hypoallergenic, making them naturally attractive to your bone tissues.
Absolutely. You can upgrade from a denture to dental implants at any time.
Yes. Since implants are non-invasive to adjacent teeth, they help preserve natural tooth structures.
Not at all. Most people find that implant installation is easier than having a tooth extracted. Local anesthetic is usually more than adequate, but sedation is also available.
A well-maintained implant can last for the rest of your life.
Definition of common dental implants terminology
Abutment: The abutment is the connector piece between a dental implant and an the crown.
Osseointegration: Osseointegration is the process by which your dental implant bonds and integrates with the surrounding bone.
Titanium: This is a strong metal that is often used for implants. It is also the same material used to make airplane wings, so you know it is very strong. This metal is also lightweight, which makes it perfect for implants.
Bone Graft: A dental bone graft is a procedure to add more bone in a part of the jaw where bone has been lost or where additional support is needed.
Dental Crown: A crown is an artificial tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over the top of the implant to provide an aesthetically pleasing and fully-functional tooth.
Dentures: A removable plate or frame holding one or more artificial teeth.
The Brentwood Dental Art Experience
- Highest Level of Dental Care
- Friendly and Caring Staff
- Affordable Financing Options
- Personalized Dental Services
Hear From Our Patients
Book Your Free Consultation Today
The first step to a healthy mouth and the smile of your dreams
About our Dentistry
- CA (License #16796). View License Information
- Insurance: We work with most insurance providers including all PPO’s
- No Insurance? No problem call 213-463-8870 for more information
- Financing Options: We offer a wide range of dental financing options
- We serve patients from the following counties: Los Angeles
- We serve patients from the following cities: West Los Angeles, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Culver City, Santa Monica and Westwood
- Have Questions? Please feel free to contact us at 213-463-8870